Associate Director, Aeronautics and Astronautics
Professor, Aeronautics and Astronautics
Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering - August, 1992 University of Maryland, College Park.
M.S. in Electrical Engineering - August, 1989 University of Maryland, College Park.
B.S. in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science - June, 1986 (Dual Degrees in both Electrical Engineering and in Computer Science) University of Connecticut, Storrs.
- IEEE Fellow
- AIAA Associate Fellow
- ACM Sigmetrics/Performance 2006 Best Paper Award (2006)
- Wiopt 2005 Best Student Paper Award (2005)
- INFOCOM 2003 Best Paper Award Finalist (2003)
- Mobicom 2003 Best Paper Award Finalist (2003)
- National Research Council Fellow (1992 – 1993)
- Packet Scheduling Based on Message Length
- AF Invention number: AFB00488
- US Statutory Invention Registration No. H2103 H